I love everything that is reusable, for so many reasons.
Cheaper for me in the long run.
Better for the environment.
And much more stylish.....
Especially if you are using Rick Rack Queen's bags.
School has started or will start soon!
Get a bag that will last and one that will stand out in the crowd.
This blue camo bag is the coolest thing....
Rick Rack Queen's lunch bags are made with oilcloth and are machine sewn. They have a side pocket for your snack money, and a velcro closure. They are quite roomy with dimensions of appr. 8" wide x 5.5"deep x 10" tall when rolled down.
And of course you will need reusable snack bags to go with your luch bag!
These truly have been a blessing in my household! With a little one we go through SO many plastic bags for snacks on the go. Now with these my mind is at ease. They have velcro closure and come clean with warm soapy water.
Think of how much money you'll save using these instead of ziplocs!
I received one of these Dish Bottle Aprons from Rick Rack Queen the other day. How adorable! What a perfect way to brighten up your sink area!
Now for the giveaway!
One reader will win a basic $10 lunch bag or set of three snack bags of their choice!
To enter into this great giveaway:
You must be a follower of this blog and visit Rick Rack Queen and leave a comment here telling me what you love!
(please leave a comment per additional entry telling me you did so)
1. Add my blog button to your blog/website (leave url)
2. Add my Sweety Baby button to your blog/website (leave url)
3. Subscribe via email to my blog.
4. Become a follower on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (leave username)
5. Blog about this giveaway (leave url)
6. Purchase something from Rick Rack Queen (5 extra entries, leave 5 additional comments telling me what you purchased)
The winner will be chosen at random Tuesday September 1st! (Only open to U.S. residents)