Play food that is (obviously, haha!). I love being able to offer my daughter something other than plastic to play with, especially since she puts everything in her mouth! And there are no worries with Ginger Blossoms food since it has been tested does not contain lead or phthalates.
Check out the DARLING cupcakes!! I almost want to buy them just for decoration!! What a work of art!
Ginger Blossoms offers almost every type of food. Eggs, bacon, corn, potatoes...you name it!
The owner of Ginger Blossoms lost two very important people in her life to Cancer. So she started "Cookies for Cancer", for all the cookie purchases made on her site, 50% of the profit will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation in Salt Lake City, Utah.
What a great reason to buy her darling cookies!Now for the greatest part!! Ginger Blossoms is offering one reader of Organic Mamas a small fruit set for free!
This fruit is just so PERFECT for a little one to play with! Included is an orange, apple, 5 strawberries and a banana that you can peel!
To enter into this great giveaway:
You must be a follower of this blog, visit Ginger Blossoms and leave a comment here telling me what you love!
(please leave a comment per additional entry telling me you did so)
1. Add my blog button to your blog/website (leave url)
2. Add my Sweety Baby button to your blog/website (leave url)
3. Become a follower on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (leave username)
4. Blog about this giveaway (leave url)
5. Purchase cookies from Ginger Blossoms (5 extra entries, leave 5 additional comments telling me what you purchased)
6. Become a follower of her blog www.gingerblossoms.typepad.com
7. Visit her other Etsy shops and tell me what you love about them! www.ladydoodles.etsy.com www.prettypaperpieces.etsy.com www.hessmagma.etsy.com
The winner will be chosen at random Wednesday July 22nd!